[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - some new stuff
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

some new stuff

some new stuff

Postby xh0rnsb0yx » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:11 pm

yeah... so today i went up to custom sounds and bought a JL- 12 an eclipse amp..its the EA2000.and a box...

me and my friend already drilled the holes in the box and mounted the amp and after christmas were going to finish up all of the wiring..

but we tried the sub out in his car and DAAMMMMM....
xh0rnsb0yx
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby xh0rnsb0yx » Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:10 am

oh yeah and i posted in the requests for the DIY request thread..but anyone know how to take off the face plate behind the deck
xh0rnsb0yx
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5