[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Complete stereo upgrade
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Complete stereo upgrade

Complete stereo upgrade

Postby black99 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:06 pm

Hey guys whatsup. Ive got a 99 SLE with the JBL setup. Ive already put in an Alpine CDA-9857 h/u and Ive got 2 12" JL Audio W3V2's waiting to be put in. I dont have a sub box or amp for the subs and Ive been thinkin of gettin a JL Audio box from a dealer and then getting an Elemental Designs Nine.2x amplifier for the subs. I was also gonna put in RAAMmat to keep everything from rattling. Do you guys have any better suggestions? Also I am looking into getting a set of component speakers and amp for the interior, any suggestions for that?
99 SLE auto- Tein/Tokico combo- TRD RSB- 20% tint all around- 50% windshield- custom grill- Alpine 9857- Alpine Type R comp's- Type S 6x9's- Alpine MRP-M1000- 2 JL Audio 12W3v2- "blacked out"
black99
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Solarafreek » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:14 pm

Solarafreek
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5