[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - UPDATE: Is there a huge difference between RCA otputs?
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

UPDATE: Is there a huge difference between RCA otputs?

UPDATE: Is there a huge difference between RCA otputs?

Postby trd628 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:07 pm

On a cd headunit is there a noticeable difference between a 2.5V and 5V output for preouts? I have a pioneer with 4V now and have never had anything less than that. However, it has now started to go out and I am looking into a Panasonic 7403U and it has 5V or 7303U which has 2.5V. Just wanted to get some info from some of the stereo buffs on here. You help is greatly appreciated.
Last edited by trd628 on Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
trd628
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby blaK » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:48 pm

1000%!!!!!!

But why panasonic?
WTF WITH ALL THE HUGE SIGS??????
blaK
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby trd628 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:41 pm

panasonic? found a reman on ebay for cheap and have always liked the look and style of panasonic best. next question i was gonna ask is are they reliable? is it a good brand to buy. i've always been a die-hard pioneer and alpine person myself but they are just too expensive, i know you get what you pay for. any help here?
trd628
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby x99xsolarax » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:32 am

my bro-n-law had one of them "night and day" Panasonic HU once and well, lets just say, after a few months, it was just day. lol quality wise, they're decent. reliabilty, not really all there. 2.5v and 5v, the higher the "V" the better the cable is/are. I've never actually had a Panasonic myself, so all i can say was, that was my knowledge through what i saw happen to my bro-n-law. good luck 8)
x99xsolarax
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby trd628 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:49 pm

so would you recommend getting one? its a factory remanufactured one from a "reliable" seller on ebay. all his history looks credible. sounds like a good deal to me.

oh by the way thanks for the comment.
trd628
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby blaK » Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:11 pm

5V PIONEER!!! :)
WTF WITH ALL THE HUGE SIGS??????
blaK
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby x99xsolarax » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:44 am

recommendation...i say stick with pioneer and alpine since you've also used them in the past, but its really up to you though. you can try it if you want. its different for everybody. (everybody has different luck with audio, everybody has different likes/layout/sound/taste/ect.ect.) i say if you really want to buy it, research on comments about the HU first. see what other users are saying. good luck 8)
x99xsolarax
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby trd628 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:29 am

I bought a cd player. Pioneer DEH-p680MP. I ended up going with the Pioneer again. Not as many features as the 9400 but it still has all the extra stereo goodies and it's the "Premier" version. LOL. WIsh me luck.
trd628
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5