[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Inside Highs
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Inside Highs

Inside Highs

Postby RickyBoxler » Mon Mar 31, 2003 9:24 pm

Ok..ive kinda of seen this question around, but i wanna tailor it more to my needs. I was thinkni bout goin with kodas all around for highs..but than i was like crap?..thats not a good idea. Im goin with quartz all around for inside highs and the xtant 604/4 channel amp to run em. Im not a pro on quartz though and was wonderin who knew which were the best to buy for my car..and what sizes im gonna need..any specific series?..stuff like that. For anyone else who is interested ive also bought 3 jlw7 12" subs for the back xtant 1001 amp (questions on that) and im lookin around for the panasonic 9300 head unit.
2003 Silver SLE

Panasonic CQ-VAD9300U
XTANT-X1001
XTANT-X604
1 JL W7 12"
Stock JBL Speakers=(...till they blow
More stuff i dont feel like typing
RickyBoxler
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby RickyBoxler » Sun Apr 06, 2003 2:49 pm

why hasnt anyone replied yet?
2003 Silver SLE

Panasonic CQ-VAD9300U
XTANT-X1001
XTANT-X604
1 JL W7 12"
Stock JBL Speakers=(...till they blow
More stuff i dont feel like typing
RickyBoxler
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Peter » Sun Apr 06, 2003 4:15 pm

i have the reference series for my front components. they're great. i have an eclipse amp powering them. and im using infinty kappa 6x9's. the combo is great. i love the sound. if u wanna go one step further, get the p series for better highs. personally, the highs for r series is enough. my friend has the p series and is more than enough
Peter's "Black Sheep"
-1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 Black 5 Speed

Visit Black Sheep
Peter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby Gunman » Sun Apr 06, 2003 8:19 pm

im kinda partial to mb's so thats my cents but your gonna need a whole lot more of mids and highs to keep up with 3 w7's :shocked!: not to mention upgrade your entire electrial system :P just 2 of those suckers in a car we did way back was setting alarms off ACROSS THE PARKING LOT. Make sure your filling are in good cause their gonna rattle out of your mouth :lol:
Solara's "official" handsome guy.
Gunman
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby ZXLNT » Mon Apr 07, 2003 1:55 pm

Whats the specs on that Panasonic?????
ZXLNT
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5