[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - anoyone a car alarm expert?
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

anoyone a car alarm expert?

anoyone a car alarm expert?

Postby SolaraBlue » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:25 pm

im wondering which fuse controls the car alarm (aftermarket)?

when i blew the fuse which controls the turn signals/tail lights my alarm went too. i changed the fuse however the alarm still doesnt work, the turns/tails do.
is there something else i should be looking for?
any help would be appreciated!!!

thanks.

(sorry if this isnt the right section to ask this...)
SolaraBlue
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: anoyone a car alarm expert?

Postby krook » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:28 pm

SolaraBlue wrote:im wondering which fuse controls the car alarm (aftermarket)?

when i blew the fuse which controls the turn signals/tail lights my alarm went too. i changed the fuse however the alarm still doesnt work, the turns/tails do.
is there something else i should be looking for?
any help would be appreciated!!!

thanks.

(sorry if this isnt the right section to ask this...)

most aftermarket alarms have a separate fuse. no one is going to install them, and wire it up with an existing fuse in your car.

there should be a main fuse for the alarm. i'm willing to bet that there is ALSO a fuse for the parking lights as well (on the alarm side), but it's on the same harness, and more than likely is tied in, with the main power fuse. there's probably a ground in the alarm's parking light wire tap.

anyway, the fuse can either be found in the engine bay, but more than likely is under the dash, on the harness, connected to the alarm brain/unit.
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby RichD978 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:32 pm

you got PM

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/818696
VOTE FOR ME FOR SHOWOFF OF THE WEEK
RichD978
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5