[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Front door speakers and tweeters not working
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Front door speakers and tweeters not working

Front door speakers and tweeters not working

Postby Wyldhorse0705 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:44 pm

front 2 door speakers and tweeters stopped working today out of no where. they worked fine leaving work and to the grocery store, and when i got back and started it up, they were dead. Maybe end result of the static i was having under hard acceleration? Can anyone give me some advice?
Wyldhorse0705
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby NeFaRiOuS_SLE » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:59 pm

Doubt if that'll be the case; I've floored it tons of times and the speakers still work... For them to fail like that must be a blown fuse or even quite redundantly, accidentally tweaked the fader.
Last edited by NeFaRiOuS_SLE on Thu May 24, 2007 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NeFaRiOuS_SLE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Wyldhorse0705 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:24 pm

loose connection. took it all apart and double checked the wiring, and it works now :)

i had a thread about the static but nobody gave me any help. Under hard acceleration the speakers get really staticy and then will cut out if i keep into it, but come back on when i let off.
Wyldhorse0705
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby sparc » Thu May 24, 2007 11:46 am

where did you find the loose connection? head unit or amp? I've had the same problem for some time and have been too lazy to dig in deep.
You can live in a car but you can't drive a house.
sparc
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Fresco Bob » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:34 pm

anybody have an answer for where this loose connection is, same thing just happened to me
Fresco Bob
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5