[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Amp not getting power when using CD
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Amp not getting power when using CD

Amp not getting power when using CD

Postby SlowToyota » Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:23 pm

My amp works when I have my HU on "tuner", but when I switch to a CD, the power for the amp turns off. I have the amp installed the standard way, battery cable to the battery, accesory power to the power antenna wire(Blue wire) from the reciever, and the ground is grounded. I have an alpine Head unit and an alpine amp.
SlowToyota
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby ZXLNT » Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:09 am

Double check your remote power wire to the amplifier. Is it coming off the power antenna lead from the radio as well. If so, then when you switch to CD mode it wont have power, as there is no reason to have the power antenna up when not listening to the radio..
ZXLNT
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5