[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - New wires through door loom | power wire firewall
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

New wires through door loom | power wire firewall

New wires through door loom | power wire firewall

Postby bri_n_m » Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:35 am

I asked this question before and didn't really get a answer. So I went ahead and tried it....

I wanted to run my power wire down the driverside....

drilled a hole. put a bushing. ran 4 gauge. I circled the spot in red.

This is where it come into the cabin....you need to pop out the sound deadening....you will understand when you see it.

Ran 2 16 gauge wires through the passenger door loom. (havent gotten to the driverside yet.)
- I removed all the pannels along with the glove compartment.
- Used a hanger to fish the wires through....a bit of soap made it much easier.

from in the cabin showing where the loom enters.

new wires through the loom. cabin side.

new wires. inside door.
bri_n_m
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5