[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Tv Tuner Antenna
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Tv Tuner Antenna

Tv Tuner Antenna

Postby Omes01SLE » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:27 pm

I'm about to install a new DVD deck with built-in TV Tuner. When I removed the stock radio I noticed the regular radio antenna wire, and a smaller wire (that also looks like an antenna wire). Does anybody know if I can use this smaller wire as the connection for the TV Tuner antenna?
thx
Omes01SLE
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby NeFaRiOuS_SLE » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:31 pm

I don't think it's an antenna wire (but I do know what you're talking about), but then again I could be wrong since nobody else elaborated on what it was either.
NeFaRiOuS_SLE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Omes01SLE » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:50 pm

Based on this link:
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Solara/message/413

I was able to read that the second "smaller" antenna is used for something called a diveristy system... but have not found any info on what that is!
Omes01SLE
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Gangis » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:01 pm

2002 Solara SLE V6 convertible - GONE as of 3/2010
2010 Nissan Versa 1.8 S Hatchback
Gangis
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5