[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Speaker Issues
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Speaker Issues

Speaker Issues

Postby NeFaRiOuS_SLE » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:56 am

Hi Everyone:

I just noticed that the left front speaker AND the tweeter doesn't work, and now I'm at a loss for options. I noticed this about 2 days after I took the door panel off for another issue (but I was extra careful with wiring that day). The speakers are Pioneer TS-A1781R, barely over a year old, and the tweeter is OEM.

I took off the panel and double-checked all the wiring, I checked the RADIO NO. 1 and RADIO NO. 2 fuses and they were fine... Is there something I'm missing? Please help; this is starting to annoy me.

Thank You,

Ed
NeFaRiOuS_SLE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Traceur » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:10 am

check the wiring again, its possible when you took the panel off you couldve stripped the wire and its grounded somewhere.

theres a million things that could be wrong.

id just double check and then re-double check

it seems like an incident based problem, that being when you took the panel off.
Traceur
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby viper1400 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:37 pm

I'd agree.

Its too much of a coincidence that you noticed that you were having a speaker problem right after you took your panel off.

Its also possible that you disconnected a wire from your crossovers...

keep us posted.
"I'll get it when i have the money..."
viper1400
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5