[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Pioneer AVIC-D3 and Mp3 Phone
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Pioneer AVIC-D3 and Mp3 Phone

Pioneer AVIC-D3 and Mp3 Phone

Postby flipside » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:40 pm

Ok, I'm not sure if anyone can help me with this but I am looking at getting the Pioneer AVIC-D3. It has an attachment for an ipod. The problem is, I don't have an Ipod, but I do have a Nokia 5300 that can be plugged in via usb in order to access the music. I was wondering if there would be a way for me to plug my phone in and use that instead of an ipod.
flipside
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby michaels artic frost » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:07 pm

moved...

-M :)
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby RichD978 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:08 pm

just bring it into a store that carries the D3 they could test it out for you on the spot. It's not only if it'll play or not. The ability to control it (scrolling through tracks) is also a key factor

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/818696
VOTE FOR ME FOR SHOWOFF OF THE WEEK
RichD978
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5