[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - my new trunk...
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

my new trunk...

Postby Jakecallun20 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:17 pm

thats awesome, I love the way the amps sit, but like said earlier. It could be a heating problem. I hope that it isn't because I wouldn't mind putting mine in my trunk when ever I get around to buying them and figuring out how to hook em up.
02' AV6 Accord Coupe- Daily
86' Mercedes 560SL- Project
99' Solara SLE V6- Sold 09/19/09 :(
Jakecallun20
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby bri_n_m » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:23 pm

i always knew that heat could be a problem...but i am not pushing the amps too much and the trunk is still vented into the cabin since i don't have any rear speakers. So far so good with the heat. If it proves to be a problem i'll be putting in fans. But this was the only design that allowed me to put golf clubs (acorss the trunk) and surf boards (through the fold down seats) in my trunk. But I am happy for my first full install!

you can see the hole that the speaker was once in....airflow into cabin.

and just to show off the all the hard work just to make the wires nice....used techflex, tsunami wiring, shrink tubing, spade connectors, etc...
bri_n_m
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Jakecallun20 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:59 pm

Looks like nice quality work, Good work man! :up:
02' AV6 Accord Coupe- Daily
86' Mercedes 560SL- Project
99' Solara SLE V6- Sold 09/19/09 :(
Jakecallun20
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Previous