[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Installing new deck but I need a special wireharness????
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Installing new deck but I need a special wireharness????

Postby r0w » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:58 pm

i just finished installing my amp it was easy until i got to my firewall n then was like hmmm ok now what?! lol i choose the hole on the pass side that was the easiest to see and closest i guess sounds great :D JBL Amp ill take pics soon :D
r0w
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby tx72lt2 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:25 pm

Got mine finished. Turned out nice... Just cant get my iPod to work with my deck yet.. :evil:
tx72lt2
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby bri_n_m » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:27 pm

i find it funny how you bypassed the jbl amp and installed a jbl amp!
i'm sure much better than stock though.

get those pics up!
bri_n_m
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby r0w » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:09 pm

bri_n_m wrote:i find it funny how you bypassed the jbl amp and installed a jbl amp!
i'm sure much better than stock though.

get those pics up!

haha lol yea come to think about it, its really funny that I bypassed the JBL amp for a JBL amp lol well here is a pic as promised but i have to mount it cause my cable was too short and had to take it off the top of the box so I am prob gonna mount it on the back of the seat but this JBL amp is wayy better :D I have it on -13 and it still thumps! :D
Amp JBL GTO

Head Unit Kenwood - USB Direct iPod Control

r0w
r0w
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby tx72lt2 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:44 pm

I think im going to sell my deck.. Pioneer DVH-P5000MP with DVD output for something newer so it will do the ipod thing. I cant stand burning cds.
tx72lt2
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby r0w » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:41 pm

tx72lt2 wrote:I think im going to sell my deck.. Pioneer DVH-P5000MP with DVD output for something newer so it will do the ipod thing. I cant stand burning cds.

iPod direct control is worth it! or the USB slot, just load new music and go! its great and it sounds good to. depending on the qual. of song you happen to down load :) Love that feat. of the deck!
r0w
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby bri_n_m » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:43 pm

nice!
i like your RCA's and your power wires...which are super thick!
bri_n_m
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby r0w » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:50 pm

RCA Monster
Power Cable 2 Gauge
Ground Cable 2 Gauge
Speaker Wire 12 Gauge (might be 8 gotta double check)
the only wire that is like SUPER thin is my Remote Power to the deck to shut the amp when my deck shuts off :D I will post pics when I mount it properly on the back of the seat!

Thankx bri_n_m hehe love my subs now :D
r0w
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5