[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Auto Antenna with aftermarket HU in Gen 1.5 w/ JBL premium
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Auto Antenna with aftermarket HU in Gen 1.5 w/ JBL premium

Auto Antenna with aftermarket HU in Gen 1.5 w/ JBL premium

Postby Gangis » Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:47 am

Has anyone gotten an aftermarket head unit to control the antenna? My Pioneer AVIC-D2 has a feature where you can set it to only raise the antenna when the Source is set to "Radio". I never listen to the radio, only the CDs I have loaded with MP3s (orchestrals, video game soundtracks, etc.)

I went to Best Buy and asked them about the auto antenna feature. They told me that it's controlled by the factory amp behind the glove compartment and they can't set it up to be automatic which sucks. Is there a way around it, or should I go back and have them bypass the amp in the AVIC-D2 and use the factory one? Is that even a good idea?

Thanks!
2002 Solara SLE V6 convertible - GONE as of 3/2010
2010 Nissan Versa 1.8 S Hatchback
Gangis
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5