[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Audio (alpine system)
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Audio (alpine system)

Postby AllShowNoGo » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:19 pm

u got it. picture tin foil with a really sticy rubber backin. They say to clean the metal but once that stuff touches something its not going to move.
AllShowNoGo
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby QuickSEV6 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:20 pm

AllShowNoGo wrote:u guys need to dynomat your cars, I did to my whole car minus the floor and ceiling.

Same here. My Solara is completely lined in Dynamat.
QuickSEV6
Solara Driver Extraordinaire
Solara Driver Extraordinaire

Postby supersoldier » Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:16 am

Are you dynamatting the floor , roof, firewall as well. im about to orersome and i was only going to do the doors and the trunk.
supersoldier
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby AllShowNoGo » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:18 am

If your dynamatting for bass I strongly recommend doing your back seat area, especially the back dash. Doing the floors and firewall will help mainly with road noise. The ceiling would be another good area to reduce bass but I ran out of dynamat. 100sq ft of the stuff allowed me to do my doors, entire back seat area, trunk, license plate, with a bit left over. The only area in my car I still get rattle from is the 2 dome lights above the front seat.
AllShowNoGo
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Previous

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5