[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Connection Audison
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Connection Audison

Connection Audison

Postby AllShowNoGo » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:19 pm

AllShowNoGo
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby theprodigy79 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:29 pm

Yup, Elettromedia (Audison / Hertz) has some quality stuff... I'm actually trying to find an Audison VRx 4.300 at the moment to replace the Soundstream Rubicon 604 in my Supra (gonna use that in a future application).
'04 Solara SE Sport V6, all TRD + CP-e, gone but not forgotten... '09 G37S Sedan and '88 Supra Turbo project
theprodigy79
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby AllShowNoGo » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:45 pm

My friend if you like audison i strongly reccomend steg amps. I was going to by some audison until my boss made me listen to these steg amps fuc*ing wow. Unbelievable power and quality sound and the specs alone surpass audison.

http://www.steg-america.com/k201.html

I picked up
K2/03
K4/01

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/car-aud ... etter.html
AllShowNoGo
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby theprodigy79 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:24 pm

Yup, I'm very familiar with Steg. The Audison has more flexibility to meet my needs (I'll be using it as a 3ch amp to power two mains and a sub).

My Soundstream is beginning to show its age a bit, and the strain of a 2Ohm sub on it is making it heat up a bit more than I like (nothing serious, I just prefer to prolong the life as much as possible because there aren't many amps built like it anymore), so I'm gonna put it back as a dedicated 4ch amp in a future install.
'04 Solara SE Sport V6, all TRD + CP-e, gone but not forgotten... '09 G37S Sedan and '88 Supra Turbo project
theprodigy79
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby AllShowNoGo » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:31 pm

True, I am a big fan of those old soundstreams. I've been told there new stuff just isnt the same. Also I feel u on the prolong life issue thats why ill be running my subs at 2 ohm stero aswell.
AllShowNoGo
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby theprodigy79 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:04 pm

Nah, their stuff after 2001 was heavily influenced by their aquisition by Epsilon Electronics (owner of Power Acoustik, Kole, Farenheit and SPL)... It's their "flagship" line, but the manufacturing has been outsourced a lot and is, unfortunately, not up to the same standards as their older products...
theprodigy79
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5