[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Just leaving it OEM
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Just leaving it OEM

Just leaving it OEM

Postby 99sle » Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:34 am

Wifes car has a JBL system in it. The tweeter on the right side is crackling, found one on ebay. One rear sounds like it needs to be replaced. Anyone have a good one laying around? Thanks.
99sle
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby AllShowNoGo » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:26 pm

If u dont have any luck finding a spare, spending 40 bucks on a pair of low end 6 by 9's will probably sound better if not the same as stock.
AllShowNoGo
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby 99sle » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:27 pm

Thanks, looking for the oem since i gotta save $ for the 10 year repaint and she is happy with the jbl oem. We will probly change the wheels/tires since the oem tires wont last past late summer. I wont pay for new wheels if shes going to scald them up as i have seen. If she comes in on money for 17s and 1/2 paint i will be happy. Told her to start saving up for the paint now. Wish me luck on all that, my brothers. You probly know what i gotta deal with.
99sle
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby TRAFFICBLOWS » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:22 am

Your wife may pay for half of her car expenses?? I wish mine did........ :-?

I do hear you on that paint job, though... the paint peeling on my hood is out of control!
99 Titanium SLE... 10-yr birthday Aug '08! She's slowly falling apart... :cry:
TRAFFICBLOWS
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5