[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Alpine component Set
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Alpine component Set

Alpine component Set

Postby illstylez » Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:58 am

I am interested in getting this alpine component set for my 99 solara. I am unsure however if the tweeters will fit without me having to make any alterations and also will I be able to use the original door tweeter grills. Does any one have this set up and fi so how do you like it? Thanks for any info in advance.

Here is the link to the set:

http://www.crutchfield.com/App/Product/ ... 13S&tp=106
Kentel " Ill " Styles
Chicago IL,
99' Solara Since 2007
" The best way to predict the future is to create it! "
illstylez
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby AllShowNoGo » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:46 am

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-ALPI ... enameZWDVW

replacing the tweeter is easy. Its held on by a bracket that u can just swap out for the new one.

Do yourself a favour and get a 6.5 speaker instead of 5.25
AllShowNoGo
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5