[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - OMG! Look what I found for sale!
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

OMG! Look what I found for sale!

OMG! Look what I found for sale!

Postby CrazyCraig » Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:58 pm

I was checking out ebay and found this McIntosh amp. For those of you who don't know this is absolutely, positively the best sounding amp you can buy, bar none. McIntoch sets the benchmark to which all other top end audiophile companies try to achieve. Unfortunately, I just bought two amps, and chances are this one will go out of my price range anyways. So, if your looking for the best .......... happy bidding.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... egory=4950
CrazyCraig
CrazyCraig
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby prophesized » Mon Jun 02, 2003 9:00 pm

wow only 100 so far. i bet thats gonna skyrocket before the auction is over.
prophesized
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby TadS » Tue Jun 03, 2003 12:59 am

Drool, so pretty too. I wonder how much it will end up going for. If it stays below 200 I might have to bid, granted the odds of that are right up there with the odds of Jenna Jamison coming by tonight :lol: .
Let's just pretend I didn't grow up, or you're going to be terribly disappointed.
TadS
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Gunman » Tue Jun 03, 2003 4:29 pm

wow i remember when we use to sell those, very nice. :wink:
Solara's "official" handsome guy.
Gunman
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5