[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Pioneer decks
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Pioneer decks

Pioneer decks

Postby swimshady906 » Mon Jun 09, 2003 6:58 am

Any one have a pioneer deck with the ip bus and you need this http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/Pione ... 91,00.html to use the aux inputs? I cant find them for sale anywhere and i need one... if anyone can help that would be great! thanks guys
swimshady906
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Blaze » Mon Jun 09, 2003 7:09 am

Imagination is the hood ornament on the car of creativity.
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby robi-wan » Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:58 pm

need sound with that nice new screen, huh andy? ;)
silver 2006 mazdaspeed6
black 1999 solara sle - sold
robi-wan
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Blaze » Mon Jun 09, 2003 11:38 pm

i have the cheaper 1 and i must say somehow it sounds really weak, i hafta have the loud option on plus the dvd player volume must be on high.
Imagination is the hood ornament on the car of creativity.
Blaze
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby swimshady906 » Tue Jun 10, 2003 5:12 pm

Hey guys thanks alot :D Soon ill be able to hear what im seeing ( of course not while im driving) but either way *Blaze* what kind of dvd player is it? Thats really odd.
02' S2000 Silverstone
00' SE V6 Silverstream - sold :(

We race because Basketball, Baseball, Football and Soccer only require one ball.
swimshady906
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5