[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Add on remote start module
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Add on remote start module

Add on remote start module

Postby Yanks0114 » Thu Jun 12, 2003 5:54 pm

After my dad saw my remote start he got real jealous, so for fathers day I want to get him remote start. I want it to intergrate with his factory keyless entry. Its a 2000 GMC Sierra 2500. I konw the range won't be that great but he doesn't want to change the remote. Any idea who makes one like this
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby Gunman » Fri Jun 13, 2003 6:20 am

A Viper 551t or 551r will do the trick, in order for him to remote start, he will have to hit the lock button twice. The best thing is to transfrer everything on to the new remote .
Solara's "official" handsome guy.
Gunman
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5