[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - My recent system install
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

My recent system install

Postby chullen1 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:47 pm

Thanks, I have since upgraded the sub to a Kicker 12L7 dual 4 ohm so I can run a solid 750 rms on the sub. I painted the grill hammered black and had a 3/4"MDF box made so it has more punchy bass. I am contemplating adding a new 10 Farad capacitor to replace the 1 Farad.
chullen1
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby chullen1 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:51 pm

kenny6683 wrote:very nice and clean but did you make it easy to pull out just in case you need access to your spare tire?

Thats what AAA is for.
chullen1
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby chullen1 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:54 am

MisterTedster wrote:Having a lot of amperage is never overkill. Those subs can be quite power-hungry and can take more power than what they're rated for, though they are definitely for SPL, not SQ.

Chullen, very nice install. Although I think if you switched out that cap for a good battery, you'd get better results if you have the space. :sweet:

It really depends on what type of box you have and how you are tuning the sound. The Rockford fosgate 360.2 is awesome since it lets me control everything better than by just using the headunit EQ.
chullen1
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5