[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - new HU and speaker installation
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

new HU and speaker installation

new HU and speaker installation

Postby mightymouse402 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:53 pm

hey everybody,

i'm getting a new HU and speakers for my 99 solara. does anybody here know a good place i can get them installed for a good price? I'm getting the HU from crutchfield with all the hardware and the rear speakers somewhere else. I was just wondering if anyone knows a good place to get it all installed in the pasadena/ glendale area in cali.

any responses are appreciated :D
mightymouse402
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby 1gSE » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:31 am

i can't really help with the installation part....but if you're gonna order from crutchfield...consider these guys. woofersetc.com I've ordered plenty of things from them and they're are MUCH cheaper than crutchfield, even with paying for shipping, and they're a lot closer to you. Took about 4 days to deliver to me and i'm in north dakota
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby redgen1 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:30 am

+1 - woofers etc guys are good - had to wait a lil longer then crutchfield out here in va for shipping, but it was definately cheaper.
02 SLE V6
Kaizen *constant improvement*

-progress on hold while another project takes priority
redgen1
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5