[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Rear Speaker Wires
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Rear Speaker Wires

Rear Speaker Wires

Postby anttarz » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:05 pm

Does anyone know if the wires to the rear speakers run down the driver or passenger side? Also what color wires are they?

My car had some electrical issues prior to me buying it, a bunch were burned, cut, etc. Im bypassing the amp to run my Nakamichi HU, i got everything but the rears working. Thanks.
1999 Solara SLE V6 - Complete TRD Suspension (Struts, Springs, RSB, & FSTB) - OBX Headers, Random Tech w/ TRD Exhaust, 18" Kosei K1 TS, HIDs
anttarz
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby TLMNICK » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:01 pm

They should be running down the passengerside.....if you had the stock JBL setup.
TLMNICK
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5