[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Nav in a convertible
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Nav in a convertible

Nav in a convertible

Postby ma1253 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:46 pm

I was just wondering what everyone's thoughts were on this. Christmas is coming up, and I was thinking about getting a double din nav put in.

My main concern is the whole seedy underbelly of society who like to cut into rag tops to break into cars and steal their nice, new nav system...
ma1253
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Gangis » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:56 pm

I've had a double-DIN nav in my convertible for a year now without issues. Make sure your windows are tinted enough and have aftermarket loss coverage on your insurance policy and you should be good.
2002 Solara SLE V6 convertible - GONE as of 3/2010
2010 Nissan Versa 1.8 S Hatchback
Gangis
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby TLMNICK » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:34 pm

Have your windows tinted...maybe even put an alarm system in with a proximity sensor if you're worried.
TLMNICK
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5