[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - JVC CH-X470 installation on my factory deck
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

JVC CH-X470 installation on my factory deck

JVC CH-X470 installation on my factory deck

Postby lankangangstagal » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:04 am

I dont know how to install my 12 disc changer to my deck. is that possible? i have a 99 solara. the cable that comes out of the cd changer is an 8pin wire, would i need to strip it and put another head onto it to plug into my car?? :drinking:
lankangangstagal
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby TLMNICK » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:15 am

If you're trying to add your JVC cd changer to your stock deck....it cannot be done. There is no way for that head unit to communicate with an aftermarket cd changer effectively.

If you need more music, buy an aftermarket deck with USB, and pile all your tunes onto a USB thumb drive.
TLMNICK
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby facevedo17 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:12 am

^^^^^thats the way to go go to onlinecarstereo.com this place is cheap so be careful what you choose
[
facevedo17
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

isnt there some module or adaptor or something??

Postby lankangangstagal » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:12 am

I dont want to change my deck. i want it to look stock.
lankangangstagal
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5