[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Remove center panel
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Remove center panel

Remove center panel

Postby vSolara » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:26 am

Hi, I'm trying to remove the black center panel so I can get to the radio. I took the ash tray out and I pulled out and got the two bottom clips undone. However I'm pulling and pulling but I cant get the rest of the clips undone. What areas should I be pulling from?

Thanks
2001 Toyota Solara SLE V6 - Tinted Windows, Pioneer DEH-2100IB, Pioneer Door Speakers, Custom DIN voltmeter/switchboard, interior accent LED strips
vSolara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby D-money » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:35 am

what i did was point both center vents down that creats a lip below them pinch that lip with both hands and give a quick tug or two if done right the entire pannel will pop loose let me know if you have any more questions
ImageImage
01 SLE V6 (Pic Edit Done by Garrryyunit)
D-money
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby ~SolaRaSpeed~ » Fri May 15, 2009 10:53 pm

either that or tape up a flathead screwdriver and push it between the top of the trim panel and the dash and push slowly
~SolaRaSpeed~
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5