[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Does stock receiver have cdchanger port?
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Does stock receiver have cdchanger port?

Does stock receiver have cdchanger port?

Postby vSolara » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:47 pm

Hello, I have the stock JBL 6 disc cd changer in my car. I want to listen to my ipod, so I am considering buying the USA Spec PA15Toy ipod adapter. I requires an external cd changer port. Does the receiver have this?

And is the receiver antitheft? By disconnecting it will I risk breaking/resetting something?

Thanks!
2001 Toyota Solara SLE V6 - Tinted Windows, Pioneer DEH-2100IB, Pioneer Door Speakers, Custom DIN voltmeter/switchboard, interior accent LED strips
vSolara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby corlon » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:58 pm

it probably has a port you can us. i looked at a couple pics of the jbl headunits on ebay and the back has 2 ports. only 1 is needed for the radio to work. i haven't seen any 1/1.5 gens with antitheft on the headunit.
NiCe
corlon
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby vSolara » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:12 am

Cool, that answers my question, thank you.
2001 Toyota Solara SLE V6 - Tinted Windows, Pioneer DEH-2100IB, Pioneer Door Speakers, Custom DIN voltmeter/switchboard, interior accent LED strips
vSolara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5