[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Sound dampening worth it on a convertible?
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Sound dampening worth it on a convertible?

Sound dampening worth it on a convertible?

Postby Chewie » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:36 pm

So I asked this in another thread but think it got overlooked, does anyone with a convertible have any experience with whether or not this is worth the time and money? I do not mind dropping a little cash and spending the time to dampen the car and build the nice mounts and all that, but if it is wasted because of how loud the convertible is inherently then I am not going to waste the time.

Thanks in advance!
Chewie
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby D-money » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:43 pm

not a convert but sound dampining made my car feel alot more solid as well as quiet even when i close the doors i only hear one thud instead of a bunch of rattles
ImageImage
01 SLE V6 (Pic Edit Done by Garrryyunit)
D-money
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5