[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - I need tweeter for 2000 solara
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

I need tweeter for 2000 solara

I need tweeter for 2000 solara

Postby john2049 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:04 pm

hey you guys,
recently got a 2000 Toyota Solara SLE. I love it. One thing I am running into is my right tweeter is blown. Anyone know the model number or if someone has one for sale or....? The dealer says they'll sell me one for 70 dollars.....seems insanely exspensive. I could buy an awesome pair fo tweeter for 40 bucks. But some people say that is fine, others say once you replace one thing that isn't stock you have to replace almost it all. Anyone have opinions on either one of these? Please help, BTW this is my first post. yay. Thanks a lot. Hope all is well,
-John
john2049
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby 2kSoulara » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:43 pm

John pm me i think i have one
2kSoulara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5