[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - For sale, new alpine ida-x100
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

For sale, new alpine ida-x100

For sale, new alpine ida-x100

Postby cityofglass » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:19 pm

Hey everyone,
I have a brand new, never installed Alpine iDA-x100. Through a long series of events, I now have two of the same units. Again, this is BRAND NEW and has never been installed. It works great with a external hard drive run through usb.

Ill post the pics when I get home this evening.

Asking $250 shipped.
2002 SLE Convertible
cityofglass
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Manny1337 » Fri May 22, 2009 11:02 pm

bump =P i own one of these myself and i love it. though 250 seems kinda high when they just came out with a newer model.
Manny1337
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5