[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD or AVH-P4100DVD
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD or AVH-P4100DVD

Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD or AVH-P4100DVD

Postby robbievelasco » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:40 pm

Hey Guys,
I ended up buying the Tokico Springs/Shocks set so I will post pics once those come in and I get them installed. Next item on the agenda is my head unit...I wanted the 4100 until I noticed that the AUX and the USB inputs are on the rear of the unit. The 3100 has them in the front so it's easier to get to but it has a 5.8" screen versus the 7" on the 4100. I want to know if anyone has the 4100 on their Solara and if the AUX/USB inputs on the rear are a pain for you.

Thanks for all your help!!!! I love this community!
Robbie
robbievelasco
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby corlon » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:29 pm

hi, we have both on display at our store and i'd pick the 4100. don't like the buttons on the front of either one, but the larger and cooler 4100 is my choice.
NiCe
corlon
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby GreeKAvaLoN » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:22 pm

i have a brand new 3100 for sale.. http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t=45939 as for the screen, it's really personal over the 5 or 7. Are you really going to be watching movies so often that the 2 in will bother you?
are avalons supposed to be this fast?
GreeKAvaLoN
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5