[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Battery
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Battery

Battery

Postby dkertis10 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:24 am

Alright so I have my Kicker zx400.1 and zx350.4 hooked up to just my battery, no cap or anything and it sounds amazing. The dimming isn't that bad so I don't care enough to spend the money for a cap. However my battery is going to need to be replaced soon, so does anyone know of a good battery for cars with systems? I know Stinger SP1500d but that's a little out of my price range so something relatively affordable (if there is such a thing)
Kicker sound system, 17 inch MB Wheels on Continental ContiExtremeContact tires, more mods to come..
dkertis10
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby QuickSEV6 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:39 am

Optima Yellow Top
QuickSEV6
Solara Driver Extraordinaire
Solara Driver Extraordinaire

Postby TLMNICK » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:50 am

LOL....is that 3 yellow-tops in there? Crazy. I hope you have a crazy alternator for those things.

I'm partial to Interstate batteries. I use them in all my cars (except the solara funny enough) and I have no difficulties. All my cars have other accessories, and systems in them to.
TLMNICK
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:01 am

lol THREE yellow-tops? damn!
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5