[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - headunit installations
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

headunit installations

headunit installations

Postby zelahi » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:04 pm

hi I was wondering if you guys could help me. I jsut bought a four channel PioneerDEH-1100MP stereo and so far I got two 12" sounstream subs hooked up to a soundstream amp and the normal jbl set up.

would the four channel stereo be enough to hook all this up
1999 Toyota Solara- TRD Short Shift, TRD Rear and Frotn sway bar, and TRD Strut car, Stage 3 body kit and 12k HIDS.

Coming soon: Weapon R Dragon Intake, Custom exhaust or TRD Exhaust, and custom hood
zelahi
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby 99BlackSandv6 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:40 pm

Yes, if it has a preamp output on the back your good to go.
Trust me, I'm a technician.
99BlackSandv6
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5