[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Looking 4 Dimensions
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Looking 4 Dimensions

Looking 4 Dimensions

Postby hecarmaldonado » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:24 pm

I want to upgrade my 2000 sle thinking of cd/dvd/gps head unit want the factory look so i need dimension of factory radio cant find it any where! sorry guys need ur help....
hecarmaldonado
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby ~SolaRaSpeed~ » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:33 pm

are you asking it is a double-din, because it is a double-din. If your asking about height or width, then I would just measure (but I'm pretty sure a double-din is what you are looking for)
~SolaRaSpeed~
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby indiglosolara » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:57 pm

any standard double din unit would work...
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby hecarmaldonado » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:41 am

so i can get any any 7" touch screen unit?
hecarmaldonado
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby xJeTx » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:30 am

any standard double din unit would work...

^ Correct. Just look for "double DIN" when shopping, cause that's the size you need to fill out the factory space. Something like the pioneer AVH-P4100DVD has a 7 inch screen and is double DIN, so that, or something similar should work.

edit* you can also go to http://www.crutchfield.com/index.html, click on car A/V and GPS -> then "outfit my car" from the submenu and enter information about your car. It will then show you which unit's fit and which do not.
xJeTx
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5