[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - right tweeter wire
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

right tweeter wire

right tweeter wire

Postby dkertis10 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:36 am

alright so my front right tweeter decided to die. i replaced the left one too with some tweeters i had laying around. when i hook up the right one it doesn't work. i tested both tweeters and they are fine. i spliced it into a different location of the wire and still nothing. are the wires bad? i've been looking at the back of my head unit and i can't find where the light green and blue wires are for these tweeters to make sure its connected properly and all that. any help is appreciated
Kicker sound system, 17 inch MB Wheels on Continental ContiExtremeContact tires, more mods to come..
dkertis10
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby D-money » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:33 pm

if you still have the stock setup then the tweeter wire connects to the mid range speaker wire it doesnt run to the hu
ImageImage
01 SLE V6 (Pic Edit Done by Garrryyunit)
D-money
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5