[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - W7 killer
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

W7 killer

W7 killer

Postby prophesized » Tue Jul 22, 2003 7:48 pm

is what mtx claims the thunder 9500 is. we'll have to wait a couple months to see if it lives up to what they claim.

prophesized
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby indiglosolara » Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:27 pm

GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD LORRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

that is one big sub... hahahaha...

Kenny
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Tue Jul 22, 2003 10:08 pm

The W7 are very hard to blow... my friend used to have MTX subs and blew those 3x... (luckily he had the GOODGUYS no questions asked extended warranty... lol)

The W7 are supposed to not be able to bust... but my friend (same one) said he saw one get busted... ONCE... so that's good. From what he's told me... the MTX subs are good... but if you plan to ALWAYS bump it... it may blow. This one looks like it's made of the same material...
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby pro956 » Fri Jul 25, 2003 7:04 pm

i'm sure the 9500 will have better spl than the w7, but not sq...
AIM: pro956
2002 5-speed se v6
pro956
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby bassthrive » Fri Jul 25, 2003 9:15 pm

Those magnets are FRICKIN' HUUUUGE!!!! :o
- Paul

y2k(1MZ)dWp
cpe mafci / apexi ws / tein s-tech + tokico / trd rsb
bassthrive
SolaraGuy Marklar