[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - New radio installation, TURN SIGNALS DONT WORK!!! Gen 1
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

New radio installation, TURN SIGNALS DONT WORK!!! Gen 1

New radio installation, TURN SIGNALS DONT WORK!!! Gen 1

Postby wooshkie90 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:20 am

:D Hey Solara world. Im kinda new to this this site but look foward to learing everything about my 1999 Solara SE V6. Which brings me to my question. I just installed a new JVC head unit the other day and when i took it around for a spin, my turn signals dont work anymore. Not sure if its something wrong with the fuses. I would really appreciate ANY kind of help or advice. [color=red][/color]
wooshkie90
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Gibson99 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:33 am

99.9999% chance they (or you) left the big hazard button in the middle of the dash unplugged. if you paid for install, bring it back and let them fix it. if you did it, just pop the trim back off and plug it in. cake!
Gibson99
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

omg. lol

Postby wooshkie90 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:39 am

wow. cant believe i didnt think of that. just didnt think the hazard lights affected the turn signals. it all makes sense now. thanx plenty
wooshkie90
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby crispone » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:57 am

To test theory... push hazard button. If not working, that's a good spot to start!

-crisp :evilbat:
crispone
Immitagably Verbose Dude
Immitagably Verbose Dude

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5