[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Need Advice Fast!!! Stereo Randomly Stopped Working LOL
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Need Advice Fast!!! Stereo Randomly Stopped Working LOL

Need Advice Fast!!! Stereo Randomly Stopped Working LOL

Postby ampreston85 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:58 pm

Alright, so i'm cleanin the interior of my car... stereo is working fine... Get out, clean the windows etc etc, and when i get in the car finally to leave, i notice the time is no longer displayed. Turned off the car, removed the face of the deck (aftermarket by the way) put it back on with car on... with car off... left the face on and turned off car, back on... still nothing. It won't even eject CD or ANYTHING! So immediately i check all fuses. Everything is good. Radio 1 and 2 fuses are both fine. What could this be? It's been installed since May when i purchased the car w/ no problems, and was in my previous car as well also with no problems. Any and all help would be great. I read enough posts to find out where the fuses are and everything, however, seeing as how the fuses are fine, i'm worried my deck died! Or hopefully there is another fuse i overlooked? :evil: :cry:
AMP'D - 99' Lara SE V6 ~In Progress~
ampreston85
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby GreenSolara01 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:04 pm

MIght be a fuse either in the back of the deck or inline on the power wire to it.
GreenSolara01
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby GreenSolara01 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:07 pm

Check your connections and look for that fuse, If your car was off and the radio was on it might have over heated and went into a protect mode. Radios and amps alike need stable power to work well. if your power droped below what your deck was ment to work at you might have fried it via low voltage. hopefully it over heated and turned itself off.

good luck
GreenSolara01
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5