[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - ipod interface for gen 1.5 solara?
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

ipod interface for gen 1.5 solara?

ipod interface for gen 1.5 solara?

Postby BlKSo|aRa » Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:29 pm

hi guy, i just bough an iphone 3g and was wondering if i could use the ipod interface to play music with my JBL stereo system. and what plug do i need to get? there's while alot of them on ebay. and do they charge the iphone?
BlKSo|aRa
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby ThatVietGuy » Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:48 pm

I have a kit that plugs into the CD changer connection in the back of the OEM deck.

Charges my iPod/iPhone and everything.

This is the company that made mine (for reference): http://peripheralelectronics.com/
ThatVietGuy
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby BlKSo|aRa » Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:52 pm

hmm quick 1 its?
BlKSo|aRa
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby brightwht » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:15 am

Would doing this disable my 6 cd changer? If it does, has anyone found a way to install a line in port while keeping the cd changer..i could care less for the cassette deck
brightwht
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5