[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Anyone have the Gen2 Adapter Cable from a USA-SPEC DF-TOY?
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Anyone have the Gen2 Adapter Cable from a USA-SPEC DF-TOY?

Anyone have the Gen2 Adapter Cable from a USA-SPEC DF-TOY?

Postby YoungDonDraper » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:59 am

Hey All,

I just purchased a USA-SPEC DF-TOY adapter from a member of the forum, but my package didn't include the CAS-TA cable that turns the Gen1-1.5 CD changer connector into the Gen2 one. Without it the item is useless to me, so I'm hoping one of you Gen1 guys has it sitting around in a toolbox because you didn't need it for your car. Obviously I'm willing to throw you a few bucks.

Let me know. Thanks.

-YDD
YoungDonDraper
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Ruski » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:08 am

ouch thats gonna be hard to find
Totaled 9-14-07 NEW 6-6-08 04 Se Sport White
Ruski
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby YoungDonDraper » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:42 am

Yeah kind of wish SolaraSpeed had mentioned that he didn't have it...
YoungDonDraper
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5