[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Need help installing aftermarket power antenna?
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Need help installing aftermarket power antenna?

Need help installing aftermarket power antenna?

Postby jasolara03 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:16 pm

OK, I'm in need of some assistance wiring an aftermarket power antenna on my wife's 2003 Solara convertible. I purchased a Replacement universal model RB501607. The original unit had a five wire harness and the new model only has Red, Black and Blue wires. I can connect the power and the ground easy enough but that's about it. When I connect the blue with a blue wire from the harness the mast will extend automatically but will not retract. I've searched everywhere for answers to this but none can be found. Has anyone experienced this same problem? PLEASE HELP?
jasolara03
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby corlon » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:53 pm

can't help today, but monday i can look at the factory wiring diagrams and let you know whats up.
NiCe
corlon
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby jasolara03 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:13 am

Thank you so much. That would be very helpful.
jasolara03
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby corlon » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:57 am

pm'd
NiCe
corlon
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5