[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Frequency Response Graph?
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Frequency Response Graph?

Frequency Response Graph?

Postby MisterTedster » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:19 am

I'm going active with my set up and I have an idea where I want to set my filters, but does anyone have a frequency response graph for our cars? I wanna see how our cabins respond to different frequencies so I can tune it more easily. Thanks!
02 SE V6
TRD FSB, TRD RSB, Dual TRD Mufflers, Eibach Springs, KYB Struts, OBX SRI, Fujita F5 Filter
MisterTedster
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5