[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - big 3 upgrade tutorial?
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

big 3 upgrade tutorial?

big 3 upgrade tutorial?

Postby dkertis10 » Wed May 19, 2010 12:00 pm

maybe its just me or maybe its the new layout, but i'm trying to find a tutorial on how to do the big 3 upgrade and the search has been no help at all. i found a lot from google but i was wondering if anyone every made one when they did it to their solara.

i'm gonna do it and depending on how it works out buy the highlander 130 amp alt. if i do get the 130 amp though, what size fuse should i use for the wire from the alt+ to the battery+?
Kicker sound system, 17 inch MB Wheels on Continental ContiExtremeContact tires, more mods to come..
dkertis10
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: big 3 upgrade tutorial?

Postby MisterTedster » Wed May 19, 2010 1:08 pm

Here maybe this should help.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47774
02 SE V6
TRD FSB, TRD RSB, Dual TRD Mufflers, Eibach Springs, KYB Struts, OBX SRI, Fujita F5 Filter
MisterTedster
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: big 3 upgrade tutorial?

Postby MisterTedster » Wed May 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Oh and when I got the 130 amp highlander alternator I used a 150amp fuse, though some people say that it's not necessary.
02 SE V6
TRD FSB, TRD RSB, Dual TRD Mufflers, Eibach Springs, KYB Struts, OBX SRI, Fujita F5 Filter
MisterTedster
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5