[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - CD player skipping
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

CD player skipping

CD player skipping

Postby CoolguyAT » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:07 am

Hello everyone-

I have noticed over the past few months my C.D.'s skipping when they are in my player and this seems to happen whenever I hit a bump or when I brake. I don't think it would be the brakes since I got those replaced back in April but am wondering if it may be the struts since I have had one mechanic tell me they may need to be replaced soon. Any pointers on what is the best way to know what is causing the C.D. player to skip? I should also note that the stereo I have is original to the car and that the tape player no longer works.

CoolguyAT
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5