[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - HU advice
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

HU advice

HU advice

Postby newkid87 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:51 pm

What is a good HU under 3 bills? I also read that i can't use my stock jbl amp for the speakers? So i would pretty much have to do a whole speaker over haul?
D-Rock
newkid87
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: HU advice

Postby GreeKAvaLoN » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:25 am

i like my pioneer 4100dvd, u may find it for under 300 now im not sure, and my speakers are still hooked up to the jbl amp, u buy a specific wiring harness for it and it comes with rca cables and u plug em into the back of the radio, just make sure the radio has preamp out slots
are avalons supposed to be this fast?
GreeKAvaLoN
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:34 am

I have the Alpine iDA-X305S and its pretty nice. Lots of different features on it.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby newkid87 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:26 am

Thanks GreeKAveLoN. I really didn't want to upgrade the speakers just yet. It is next on the list though. Also thanks yaddadaimsayin. I was looking at that same HU yesterday and i liked it a lot. Always have had alpine HU and was always impressed with them.
D-Rock
newkid87
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby newkid87 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:28 am

Not to get me wrong GreeK, that is a nice HU but it's still 550.
D-Rock
newkid87
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5