[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - aluminum sub woofer
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

aluminum sub woofer

aluminum sub woofer

Postby sahelee » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:46 am

How to clean spun aluminum sub woofer cones? Ive ran into a few spun aluminum sub woofers in my time and have found that sometimes just wiping them with a cloth does'nt always clean em up and or polish them. Does anyone have any remedies on how to clean and shine up dirty , smudged or dull aluminum sub woofer cones??
sahelee
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: aluminum sub woofer

Postby timbrinosa » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:32 pm

That's the general problem aluminum cones has. If you are brave enough you may try metal polish once and then look for a protective wax that will maintain its shine. Just be careful.....
I am 30, male and i love cars and bikes.
timbrinosa
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5