[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - stock JBL headunit sounds very weak and volume no work
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

stock JBL headunit sounds very weak and volume no work

stock JBL headunit sounds very weak and volume no work

Postby Chhem87 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:32 am

So i removed my aftermarket unit from my 2002 sle solara b/c decided to install it in my other vehicle. I then reinstall my OEM JBL 6-disk unit and connected all the wires. now i can even hear anything. Does anyone know what might be causing this? Please help.
Chhem87
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: stock JBL headunit sounds very weak and volume no work

Postby GzNutz » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:25 pm

Did you install the aftermarket headunit? If not, the stock amplifier was most likely bypassed. Check to see if its hooked up.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5