[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - SG.com, school me on Gen 1 audio!
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

SG.com, school me on Gen 1 audio!

SG.com, school me on Gen 1 audio!

Postby St.Anton » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:29 am

So yeah. I don't know a damn thing about systems, except of course that I want a good, loud one and i'm on a budget.
What do I need to buy?
-Deck. I just ordered a Pioneer DEH-1300MP. Looked simple enough to fit what i'm picturing.
-Amp
-Speakers (Front and rear. Can I get new tweeters?)
I'm looking for decent bass from my speakers. Trying to avoid getting a sub if possible cuz i'm not really looking for that much thump.

Can I buy speakers that will fit nicely into the same spots? If so, what are the sizes?

Also since I got a single DIN headunit what happens to the extra space from removing the stock receiver?

All input is appreciated !
St.Anton
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: SG.com, school me on Gen 1 audio!

Postby 1gSE » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:22 am

GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: SG.com, school me on Gen 1 audio!

Postby St.Anton » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:09 pm

Thank you sir. You're a gentleman and a scholar.
St.Anton
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5