[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Ground in the trunk !
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Ground in the trunk !

Ground in the trunk !

Postby solaraguy082 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:52 am

Wheres a good spot to ground my amp in my trunk , right now i got it to a seat belt bolt under the back seats that i sanded a spot to try and its not working . i dont have a dmm right know to check for a good ground just looking for some tips . Thanks for any help u can give me .
1999 Solara SLE , Injen sri intake, tein springs , kyb struts , apexi muffler ,leds , mtx audio
solaraguy082
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Ground in the trunk !

Postby ThatVietGuy » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:26 pm

In the trunk itself, around where the tail light is bolted to the chassis.
ThatVietGuy
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: Ground in the trunk !

Postby solaraguy082 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:43 pm

ok i'll try that man thanks!
1999 Solara SLE , Injen sri intake, tein springs , kyb struts , apexi muffler ,leds , mtx audio
solaraguy082
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5